How a Guest Post Will Promote Your Website
I have recently decided to open up the Simple Life Strategies platform to guest posts. This means that if you have a website or a blog of your own that you would like to promote, you can now do so on this blog.
Why should I write a guest post?
If you have a website or blog of your own then writing a guest post will drive traffic from Simple Life Strategies to your own site. This means that people who regularly read Simple Life Strategies will go and explore your website as a result of reading your guest post. It’s also a great way to share what you have learned with others and to contribute to the Simple Life Strategies mission to help others live more balanced, happy and successful lives.
How does it work?
When you write a blog post and it’s featured on Simple Life Strategies, you must make sure you include a short bio at the end of your post including a link back to your website. This is how readers will then find your site. Simple Life Strategies currently generates over 30,000 page views each month and reaches almost 10,000 unique visitors, so you could be reaching all of these people with your post!
How to write a guest post
If you would like to promote your blog or website, or simply want to share what you have learned with others, you can do so by writing your own Simple Life Strategy and submitting it to me by email. There are a few guidelines , but I’m super excited to hear any tips you can give others when it comes to living a more balanced, happy and successful life. Use your imagination and think about what things people most need to know when it comes to living happy and successful lives.
Think about what you have learned throughout your life and how you have overcome your own challenges. What steps did you take? How did you get through those challenges? What great things have you achieved and what steps did you take to get there? Use these steps to form your own Simple Life Strategy.
Also think about your strengths. What do other people say you’re great at? What things do you find easy and how could you teach someone else about these things?
Here are the post guidelines:
- all posts must follow the Simple Life Strategies format with a clear list of simple steps at the end of the post
- ensure your post is 600+ words long
- link to at least 2 other relevant Simple Life Strategy posts within your article
- please do not link to your site or promote yourself within the post (your bio at the end of the post will promote your site)
- include a short BIO about yourself (1 – 2 sentences) including a link to your website
- Include any images you would like featured with the post (they must be your own images or include source references)
- title your email ‘Guest Post Submission’ & send it to zoe[@]simplelifestrategies[dot]com
Here are a few examples of the Simple Life Strategies format:
Simple Life Strategy Values
Take into account the Simple Life Strategy values when you write your post. These are the things that the Simple Life Strategies brand stands for. If what you’re writing about ties in with any of these values then you’re on the right track!
- Personal Growth
Things to avoid:
- Please avoid writing with too much ego – I want this blog to be a space where we help each other, not somewhere to shout about how great we are as individuals
- Get rich quick schemes or over the top techniques
- Spelling mistakes & grammatical errors (please proof read your work before submitting using spell check)
- Using other people’s work – please make sure anything you submit is written by you
- Articles that you have already published somewhere else – please only submit work that has not been published anywhere else (including on your own site)
I’m excited to open up this platform to others! The more Simple Life Strategies there are, the easier it will be for people to live more balanced, happy and successful lives. Once you submit your post, please know that I will aim to get back to you within a week.