Give Yourself the Gift of a Stress-Free Xmas this Year
In the spirit of Xmas cheer (which is just around the corner folks), today I felt compelled to give my regular readers the chance to get a copy of my LESS STRESS course for only $49 from the usual price of $119.
Xmas is fast approaching and let’s face it people – workloads get bigger, tempers get frayed, budgets get stretched, relatives come into town and all in all we have to deal with a lot more stress than usual. So what better way to enter the Xmas period than with the knowledge that you are 100% ready to deal with the ensuing stress.
I like to be prepared. I think this approach makes sense. Why wait for the storm to arrive without a few candles and supplies at the ready? Well I view Xmas as no different. We all know that this time of year comes with additional pressure, so why not get prepared in advance?
Imagine this scenario for a moment. You watch peacefully as the rest of the world gets sucked into the chaos that is Xmas. Friends and family look at you with incredulous eyes? Why are you not stressed? Why are you not running around like a headless chicken like everyone else? They don’t know your secret! Thanks to the LESS STRESS course, you have a few tricks up your sleeve to stop stress in it’s tracks!
100% money back guarantee
You don’t have to take my word for it, everyone that has tried the LESS STRESS course has lowered their stress levels within only 2 weeks. So you don’t have to worry about whether or not this thing works! It’s 100% guaranteed. And I’m a woman of my word, so I’ll give you your money back if it doesn’t work for you (but believe me, it will).
If you’re worried that you won’t have the time to take on a course right now, fear not, I have designed this course so that you only need to spend 1-2 hours going through the material and then just 5 minutes per day to start seeing results. That’s’ it!
Plus if you take advantage of this pre-xmas offer, you will gain a massive $70 discount. So you can put this saving towards more Xmas presents for everyone else. Xmas is supposed to be fun! It’s supposed to be light-hearted and joyful, it’s not supposed to be stressful! Why not make a commitment that this Xmas – 2013 will be the first Xmas where you will let go and not give in to stress.
Use the code NOWORRIES to access your copy now for $49 (reduced from $119). Offer ends 30 November 2013.
What’s the LESS STRESS course?
The LESS STRESS course is a short course that you can complete in the comfort of your own home. It includes a workbook, some exercises and an audio program. Plus, there are two great bonus items on top of this. This course is not a big commitment, all you need to offer is a couple of hours to go through the material and then 5 minutes per day to start seeing results. That’s it!
What will I learn?
* The unconscious patterns that are currently driving your stress levels
* How to quickly identify your own personal stress triggers so you can stop stressful situations before it’s too late
* A completely new way of looking at stress that will change the way you react to stressful situations
You will also be taken through a step by step guide to use the LESS STRESS model including:
* How to use time to your advantage to minimize stress
* How to take control of stressful situations with one simple step
* How to shrink your problems with an easy to use technique
* How to stop over-analysis from causing you stress
* How to put your problems into context to alleviate stress levels
* How to use all of the above skills together to interrupt your stress patterns
Plus a detailed guide to integrate the LESS STRESS model into your life so you get lasting results
BONUS Section: Interrupting Unexplained Stress Patterns
* How to use pattern interruptions to reduce your stress levels
* How to confuse your brain into being happy
* Exercise: identifying things that make you happy
* Your personal pattern interruptions chart
BONUS e-book: Tiny Wisdom on Mindfulness
* Created by Lori Deschene, founder of the Tiny Buddha website, this 51 page e-book shares bite-size bits of wisdom for a less stressed, more present & centered life.
BONUS Audio Interview with founder of Aquabumps: Eugene Tan
* Eugene shares his own personal strategies for dealing with stress while building his Aquabumps empire including productivity tips, how to remain calm while starting a new business and how to switch off at the end of a stressful day.
All this for just $49 until 30th November 2013.
Use the code NOWORRIES to access your copy now for $49 (reduced from $119).
PS ~ Sick of working just to pay the bills? Get my most popular, FREE online training here: My 3 Step process To Find A More Meaningful Career.
Join 108,000 beautiful souls on the Simple Life Strategies Facebook page to get access to articles before anyone else!