We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When visiting our site, or completing a form you may be asked to provide your email address, phone number and information about yourself or business. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us ot better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you company news, updates, related services & products information etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To contact you via phone in response to any requests from you to learn more about the company services.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety if security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as these parties agree to keep your information confidential.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party products have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Level 2, 4-16 Yurong st,