Ongoing Business Coaching Terms & Conditions
You are purchasing one ‘Ongoing Business Coaching’ Program in full (referred to below as ‘the program’ from SLS Global Pty Ltd. (referred to below as the “SLS”).
The Program includes monthly business coaching services. By clicking the buy now button, you are agreeing to these terms, and you and SLS agree to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Program and that form a legal agreement between you and SLS.
When you purchase this program you choose and agree to pay one of the following fee options:
- 3 x payments of USD$1,100 (1 x initial payment of $1,100 followed by 2 x payments of $1,100, charged every 30 days)
- 6 x payments of USD$600 (1 x initial payment of $600 followed by 5 x payments of $600, charged every 30 days)
Once you choose a fee option by clicking the buy now button you agree that this fee option cannot be changed and that you will abide by the payment terms of that option even if you choose to stop participating at any stage.
Please also note that no refunds are available in this program.
We are not liable for any payments that are not completed because: (1) your credit card account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transactions or the transactions would exceed the credit limit or overdraft protection of the credit card account; (2) You have not provided us with correct payment account information; (3) your credit card has expired; or (4) of circumstances beyond
our control (such as but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, overzealous fraud protection rules applied by your payment card brand or acquirer bank, or any other interface from an outside force). All payment is exclusive of any taxes or duties imposed by jurisdiction tax law. SLS will not be responsible for any taxes or duties owed by you.
In these terms, the party who is receiving the mentorship services shall be referred to as the “Client” and the party who is providing the mentorship services shall be referred to as “SLS”.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on receipt of payment SLS will provide the services as described in “Clause 10 – SERVICE DETAILS” as below. The Services will be supplied:
- To the best of SLS’s ability and knowledge
- In accordance with reasonable directions given by the Client to SLS
- In compliance with all applicable standards, awards, laws and regulations
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Both SLS and the Client acknowledge that any oral or written information or data exchanged among them with respect to this Agreement is confidential information. Each Party shall maintain the confidentiality of all such information, and without obtaining the written consent of the other, it shall not disclose any relevant information to any third parties, except in the following circumstances: (a) such information is or will be in the public domain (provided that this is not the result of a public disclosure by the receiving party); (b) information disclosed as required by applicable laws or rules or regulations. This Section shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall SLS Global Pty Ltd, its owners, officers or employees be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential incidental, special, exemplary or punitive damages arising from or out of your use or purchase of SLS Global Pty Ltd products.
- RESPONSIBILITY. The services provided in this program are here to educate individuals on alternative choices when it comes to business opportunities. SLS is not in any way responsible for any decisions made by participants in this program. All participants take 100% responsibility for all actions taken as a result of this program and hold SLS harmless from all legal action relating to the program.
- PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. You agree that this SLS product that you have purchased contains proprietary information and material that is owned by SLS and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading product files to sharing sites is considered stealing and SLS will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GUARANTEE WAIVER. Purchase of this program does not in any way guarantee that you will find a successful business. Success with this program will depend on the clients’ own dedication, input and commitment to completing all provided exercises and tasks both during and outside of the course schedule. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing the Program, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that SLS offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your business opportunities, career path, earnings, career happiness or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results with your career and business. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by SLS customers or audience represented on SLS programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by SLS and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on SLS websites, programs, content and offerings are simply the opinion of SLS and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance.
- REPRODUCTION. No part of the program may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical or electronic, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from SLS.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and each of the parties irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- SERVICE DETAILS. It is agreed that SLS will provide 1.1 mentoring services to the client through a series of regular conversations or meetings via skype / phone / video conferencing on the terms and conditions below. SLS may add to, discontinue or revise any aspect, mode, design, or service provided under the Program including but not limited to: the scope, timing or pricing of the features; procedures for cancellation or renewal of the Program; software/hardware required for access to the Program; and geographic locations or jurisdictions in which certain features of the Program may or may not be available. We will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of any such modifications. SLS will provide to the client:
- 6 Months of 1.1 coaching support & mentorship on your entrepreneurial journey
- Recordings of all sessions
- Tailored business coaching
- Private NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) coaching
- Success Mindset work using NLP techniques
- General guidance and advice regarding your business
The client agrees to be punctual, respectful and truthful at all times when participating in the mentorship program.
Mentorship program includes:
- Month 1 – X2 1 hour Group Coaching sessions (via video call)
- Month 2 – X2 1 hour Group Coaching sessions (via video call)
- Month 3 – X2 1 hour Group Coaching sessions (via video call)
- Month 4 – X2 1 hour Group Coaching sessions (via video call)
- Month 5 – X2 1 hour Group Coaching sessions (via video call)
- Month 6 – X2 1 hour Group Coaching sessions (via video call)
- Fortnightly check ins from mentor or SLS team member (via email)
- Plus ongoing access to the Mentor via private email
- We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, SLS may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
– you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
– you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
– you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
Upon termination of our relationship, we will immediately revoke your right to use the Program and block all access to your account, and may anonymize or delete all data and information associated with your account thirty (30) days after such termination. Upon termination of this relationship, you will remain obligated to pay any accrued charges and amounts which become due for payment prior to or following termination.
Copyright © 2019 SLS Global Pty Ltd, All rights reserved.