You are purchasing one ‘Career to Entrepreneur’ Mentorship Program in full (referred to below as ‘the program’ from SLS Global Pty Ltd. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”).
The Program includes course content and materials, other information and materials furnished by the Company and access to a website for members of the Program. By clicking the buy now button, you are agreeing to these terms and accessing the Program, and you and the Company agree to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Program and that form a legal agreement between you and the Company.
When you purchase this program you choose and agree to pay one of the following fee options:
- 3 x payments of USD$1,450 (1 x initial payment of $1,450 followed by 2 x payments of $1,450, charged every 30 days)
- 6 x payments of USD$750 (1 x initial payment of $750 followed by 5 x payments of $750, charged every 30 days)
Once you choose a fee option by clicking the buy now button you agree that this fee option cannot be changed and that you will abide by the payment terms of that option even if you choose to stop participating at any stage. Please also note that no refunds are available in this program.
In these terms, the party who is receiving the mentorship services shall be referred to as the “Client” and the party who is providing the mentorship services shall be referred to as “SLS”.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on receipt of payment SLS will provide the services as described in “Clause 10 – SERVICE DETAILS” as below. The Services will be supplied:
- To the best of SLS’s ability and knowledge
- In accordance with reasonable directions given by the Client to SLS
- In compliance with all applicable standards, awards, laws and regulations
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Both SLS and the Client acknowledge that any oral or written information or data exchanged among them with respect to this Agreement is confidential information. Each Party shall maintain the confidentiality of all such information, and without obtaining the written consent of the other, it shall not disclose any relevant information to any third parties, except in the following circumstances: (a) such information is or will be in the public domain (provided that this is not the result of a public disclosure by the receiving party); (b) information disclosed as required by applicable laws or rules or regulations. This Section shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall SLS Global Pty Ltd, its owners, officers or employees be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential incidental, special, exemplary or punitive damages arising from or out of your use or purchase of SLS Global Pty Ltd products.
- RESPONSIBILITY. The services provided in this program are here to educate individuals on alternative choices when it comes to business opportunities and career choice. SLS is not in any way responsible for any decisions made by participants in this program. All participants take 100% responsibility for all actions taken as a result of this program and hold SLS harmless from all legal action relating to the program.
- FACEBOOK GROUP TERMS. You agree to abide by the Find a New Career in 30 Days Private Facebook Mastermind Terms & Conditions, which are available at: http://bit.ly/2kDoxNI
- PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. You agree that this SLS product that you have purchased contains proprietary information and material that is owned by SLS and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading product files to sharing sites is considered stealing and SLS will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GUARANTEE WAIVER. Purchase of this program does not in any way guarantee that you will find a successful business or career. Success with this program will depend on the clients’ own dedication, input and commitment to completing all provided exercises and tasks both during and outside of the course schedule. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing the Program, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that SLS offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your business opportunities, career path, earnings, career happiness or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results with your career. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by SLS customers or audience represented on SLS programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by SLS and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on SLS websites, programs, content and offerings are simply the opinion of SLS and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance.
- REPRODUCTION. No part of the program may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical or electronic, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from SLS.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and each of the parties irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- SERVICE DETAILS. It is agreed that SLS will provide personal mentoring services to the client through a series of regular conversations or meetings via skype / phone on the terms and conditions below.All session times must be strictly adhered to with minimal re-scheduling. If the client needs to re-schedule any of the mentoring sessions due to an emergency, a minimum of 24 hours notice must be given and only one opportunity to re-schedule this appointment will be granted.During the mentoring sessions SLS will provide to the client:
- 6 Months of personalised one-on-one support & mentorship on your entrepreneurial journey
- Audio recordings of all sessions
- Advice and information to help you to cut through distractions and overwhelming options and set up a framework for your entrepreneurial success (strengths, zone of genius, ideal lifestyle, passion points, life vision & values analysis)
- Critique of any ideas you already have as well as brainstorming new ideas together
- Assistance in developing a brand strategy so you know where and how to connect with your customers and outshine your competitors
- Assistance in developing a business model which is right for you that excites you
- Private Success Mindset work using NLP techniques to help you to overcome blocks, concerns, doubts and worries so you feel energised and clear to take the leap with your business
- General guidance and advice regarding to any/all proposed business ideas as put forward by the Client
- Development of a transition or exit plan
The ultimate aim and output of the mentorship program is to provide the Client with a solid, well-versed action plan that they can then implement in market to deliver a business that suits their needs.
The client agrees to be punctual, respectful and truthful at all times when participating in the mentorship program.
Mentorship program includes:
- Month 1 – X1 1 hour ‘kick off’ session (via Skype or phone)
- Month 2 – X1 1 hour session (via Skype or phone)
- Month 3 – X1 1 hour session (via Skype or phone)
- Month 4 – X1 1 hour session (via Skype or phone)
- Month 5 – X1 1 hour session (via Skype or phone)
- Month 6 – X1 1 hour session (via Skype or phone)
- Fortnightly email check ins from mentor
- Plus ongoing email access to the Mentor during the 6 month program period
- Access to online ‘Find a New Career in 30 Days’ Program
Copyright © 2019 SLS Global Pty Ltd, All rights reserved.